Apart of Me is a safe virtual space that helps families find their way through grief.
Watch our short video to see how we are helping families.
We have created a virtual space to help families cope with life-limiting illness, death and grief.
The Game Helps Young People By
- Developing emotional literacy and wisdom around death
- Curating a secure digital memory box of a loved one
- Finding and connecting with other people in similar situations
- Providing tailored mindfulness meditations by the waterpool
- Encouraging important and difficult conversations with loved ones using in-app quests
The game is based on a variety of evidence-based techniques. Check out the amazing features we have designed and delivered so far...
A mysterious place for catching fireflies, exploring emotions, and hearing user stories from around the world.
Each day, a new bottle arrives on the island, containing a quest for your hero. These quests allow the recording of digital memories, so that you can curate a beautiful treasure chest of memories that you can check in with whenever you want.
Find some peace with our mindfulness meditations designed to support the grieving process.
The Big Question
What happens when we die? Explore the big question through searching for these rocks on the island, listen to perspectives old and new, and develop your own understanding.
We have big plans for the next stage of our development, click through to find out more:More details